My way to myself
In order to be strong and powerful, I have to discover myself. I need to know who am I, what I am capable of, which values matter to me and what makes me the person who I am. There are definitely a lot of souls inside me, hundreds of them and still, I can't find the one that defines me. I would like to be like the rest of the people, they really seem to be happy and have no concerns regarding their lives. But there are also some people like me, who think 7/24 what is important in this life.
The problem is, I am permanently overthinking. Even the least important things that happen to me, seem like an issue. I am surrounded by these thoughts. I don't even know, whether I prefer to be like the others or I am content with myself already. I am positive to think that I will be found. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, I am sure it will happen.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu